Friday, May 18, 2007

Live Sex

It was dark and the aircond was cold where we sat.

People were talking quietly in the background. In the darkness, someone laughed.

I stared at my drink, he stared at his.

KD lang sang in the background.

And suddenly... "All males are bastards!"

We looked up and then stared at each other.

Slowly, our heads turned to look at where the voice came from...

"Their bloody sex life is non-stop 24-7! And they dare come into my bloody house and chase my female around!"

I felt it happening.. from the pits of my tummy.. working its way up... I could see it in his eyes as well...

"And that stupid bitch is also another loose one!"

The build up was just too much to bear.

"Any damn male cat comes close, and she starts making her sex calls! Useless bitch!"

We burst out laughing, in loud gaffaws, drowning out KD.

Nothing like some life sax to liven up the party I say.

1 comment:

Sen said...

Love the pussies. Hate the cats.