Monday, May 7, 2007

Seeing red

The mystery has been solved.

My notebook does not have an IR port.

It's suppose to - goggle the specs on Compaq Presario V3000 and you'll find IR listed. Having turned it upside down, flipped left and right, right to left (okays I know it's begining to sound very Karma-sutra-ish), I could not locate it.

So I decided to google it again, with the word "forum" appended. Low and behold, I find myself reading how it's a scam and there is no IR port included. I have to get some remote control device thingy-ma-jig if I want my phone (which is my only IR device right now) to mate with my notebook.

*Sigh* I am disappointed. Here I was.. finally beginning to let go of Dellsey (my previous notebook) and *wham* this has to happen...

Notebook.. they are just like men... if you get along brilliantly, it's not meant to last forever.. and if you're stuck with each other, every flaw will come to light.

Bangs.Head.On.Notebook.

No comments: